Welcome to Eurodesk Malta!
Would you like to travel to Europe? Or join an EU volunteering program? Would you like to learn about a new European culture or maybe even learn another language? Or perhaps live in Europe for six months with all your costs covered? Eurodesk Malta can help you! We are a free info service pointing you in the right direction. Our Eurodesk network can provide you with EU information in the fields of funding, education, training, youth mobility, study, work, volunteering and leisure. Our target groups are young people and those working with young people. If you are looking for information on financial support for projects/activities involving young people, especially if you are a professional in the youth field, then Eurodesk is your starting point! Our information services include:
- Free enquiry by e-mail, phone or visit
- Advice and help to enquirers
- Publications and resources
- Information on European and local events, conferences, seminars etc.
- Internet access to European information
- Training and support services
If you need further assistance on the network, kindly contact Aġenzija Żghażagh as they are the European contact point in Malta.