The Jean Monnet Actions aim at promoting excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies worldwide. These Actions also aim at fostering the dialogue between the academic world and policy-makers, in particular with the aim of enhancing EU and global governance.
European Union studies comprise the study of Europe in its entirety with particular emphasis on the European integration process in both its internal and external aspects. They promote active European citizenship and deal with the role of the EU in a globalized world , enhancing awareness of the Union and facilitating future engagement and people-to-people dialogue worldwide.
Jean Monnet Activities support the following Actions:
- Jean Monnet Modules (teaching and research);
- Jean Monnet Chairs (teaching and research);
- Jean Monnet Centres of Excellence (teaching and research);
- Jean Monnet Support to Associations;
- Jean Monnet Networks (policy debate with the academic world);
- Jean Monnet Projects (policy debate with the academic world).
For more information please visit the website below:
Chairs, Modules, Centres of Excellence, Support to Associations, Networks, Projects: 22 February 2018