TCA Opportunity: “Green Erasmus, green mobility, green schools” – Erasmus+ online Contact seminar for schools.
The online seminar will take place on Wednesday 10.03.2021 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. and on Thursday 11.03.2021 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m (CET).
Themes and goals:
This TCA is a thematic online Contact Making Seminar, which offers the opportunity to:
- learn about the new funding opportunities in Erasmus+ in the field of school education (focus on Key action 1: pupil mobility and teacher training);
- exchange experiences across borders about climate change and environmental issues;
- get inspired by best practice Erasmus+-school projects on green topics and learn about the concept of blended mobility in the Erasmus programme;
- explore eTwinning and learn about the digital collaboration opportunities of the platform;
- get to know potential project partners from all over Europe;
- learn how to apply for a project and develop first steps towards an Erasmus+-project for newcomers.
The participants will:
- acquire the know-how to apply for a school mobility project under Key action 1 in the new Erasmus+ programme;
- acquire the know-how to start a project on the eTwinning platform;
- be connected to teachers in other programme countries with similar interests in “green” initiatives who could be partners in future projects;
- learn from best practice projects and experienced project coordinators and understand what makes a good quality project (concepts for learning mobility and blended mobility, thematic cooperation projects).
This TCA is open for newcomers to the Erasmus+ programme with teachers or head teachers from schools in the field of general education (lower and upper secondary education / pupil age from 10 years onwards). Participants should be motivated to apply for (or cooperate on) an Erasmus+- project in 2021.
Those interested are to send the attached application form to email@example.com by no later than 11th February 2021. Please note that applications sent to EUPA’s generic email might not get to the undersigned by the specified date and therefore might not be considered for selection.