The MT NA is pleased to announce another virtual TCA opportunity organised by the Irish NA in the field of School Education.
What makes a good inclusion project? A Study Visit for newcomers engaging in international mobilities│ 18th/25th November and 2nd December │3:00-5:30pm CET
Themes and goals:
This seminar aims at sharing a number of best practice projects with a focus on inclusion. It also aims to enable participants to:
– Connect theory with practice.
– Develop new partnerships and potential new projects.
– Have a clear understanding of the Erasmus+ Programme and opportunities within KA1 and KA2.
– Receive a clearer understanding of how to incorporate inclusion within your school.
The participants will:
- Get a clear understanding of what is considered a good quality project
- Develop partnerships and new project ideas.
- Visit a number of projects working with inclusion and young people ages 6-12 years of age.
Target Group: This seminar is for school teachers or principals working with primary school students (6-12 years of age) looking to develop projects under School Exchange Partnerships and Staff Mobility focusing on inclusion.
The meeting will be held on Zoom and participation is free. If you or any of your colleagues are interested in participating, kindly send your application form by no later than 21 October 2020. The application form or any questions that you might have are to be addressed to Janelle Camilleri (firstname.lastname@example.org)