The MT NA is pleased to inform you of another TCA opportunity that is being virtually hosted by the Irish NA: Anything International!?- Building the Foundation for International Mobility│ December 8-9th │3:00- 5:00pm CET
Themes and goals:
The aim is for the benefits of international collaboration among teachers in special education settings to be seen and to inspire these teachers to engage in Erasmus+ and eTwinning.
- To attract newcomers to engage in Erasmus+ Schools and eTwinning activities
- To discuss current trends and priorities in relation to inclusion in schools and explore ways in which Erasmus+/eTwinning can be used to improve inclusive practices
- To exchange good practice and facilitate networking opportunities among participants that may result in future partnerships for Erasmus+ / eTwinning projects
- To provide information about models of support available to special education teachers under Erasmus+ and eTwinning
- To listen to good practice in terms of how Erasmus+ can compliment your work with children with special educational needs
This event aims to attract newcomers to Erasmus+ and eTwinning. However some experience in either will not exclude a participant. Participants should be primary or Post-Primary teachers/School Managers of pupils age 4-18 years. Participants may be in a position of teaching classes with students who have Special Educational Needs.
The meeting will be held on Zoom and participation is free.
If you or any of your colleagues are interested in participating, kindly please send in the attached application form by no later than 9 November 2020. The application form or any questions that you might have are to be addressed to Janelle Camilleri (email@example.com)