12-18 December 2020 | İstanbul, Turkey.
Application Deadline (24th UTC): 28th September, 2020.
A Youth Exchange needs content. Tools for Youth Exchanges is a training that enables participants to explore tools around group processes, (intercultural) learning, involvement of young people and how to facilitate these tools during a youth exchange.
The overall aim of TYE – (Tools for Youth Exchanges) – is for youth leaders and youth workers to explore, share and adapt tools that can be used to improve their youth exchange projects.
Further TYE is designed according to the following objectives:
- To increase awareness of group processes and tools that facilitate group development
- To develop competences in designing and facilitating educational workshops
- To explore tools that support learning process, including debriefing and recognition of learning.
- To explore tools and models that focus on intercultural learning.
- To explore how to motivate young people to be actively involved at all stages of a youth exchange project.
- To gain understanding of how to support young people during the follow-up phase of a youth exchange project.
For further information, click on the link below: