25-27 May 2020
Application deadline: 31 March 2020
Themes and goals:
The aim is for the benefits of international collaboration among teachers in special education settings to be seen and to inspire these teachers to engage in Erasmus+ and eTwinning.
- To attract newcomers to engage in Erasmus+ Schools and eTwinning activities
- To discuss current trends and priorities in relation to inclusion in schools and explore ways in which Erasmus+/eTwinning can be used to improve inclusive practices
- To exchange good practice and facilitate networking opportunities among participants that may result in future partnerships for Erasmus+ / eTwinning projects.
- To provide information about models of support available to special education teachers under Erasmus+ and eTwinning
Who can participate?
- Newcomers to Erasmus+ and eTwinning (those having limited experience will not be excluded from participation)
- Participants should be primary and post-primary teachers/educators of students age 4-18 years
- Participants may be based within Special Education Needs Schools or be in a position of teaching classes with students who have special education needs.
Those interested in applying are to send their application form to Janelle Camilleri (Janelle.email@example.com) by no later than COB 31 March 2020. Please do not send in applications to EUPA’s generic email address as these might not be considered for selection.