23-29 March 2020 | Hattingen, Germany
Application deadline 31 January 2020
The main aim of this training course is to empower and equip youth workers with the competences needed to work in a One 2 One relationship with young people in order to support their learning and development processes.
Have you ever felt confused about your role with the young people you work with? Do they see you as a coach? Mentor? Tutor? Can you work with groups, but find it difficult to work with individuals? Have you never had a tetralemma? YES?
Then this course is for you!
Within this, we seek:
- To explore what “supporting learning” means in one-to-one relationships;
- To practice different one-2-one learning support methods and approaches;
- To develop the skill of initiating & supporting self-reflection about learning;
- To reflect on how supporting learning individually and in groups complement and influence each other;
- To exchange about various types of contexts (from local youth work to international mobilities) and approaches such as mentoring, coaching and tutoring.
For further information and to apply kindly click HERE