Dublin, Ireland between 22-24 January 2020.
Themes and Goals:
This is a Contact Making Seminar which will include some training elements and aims at attracting more organisations, particularly those with a strong inclusion dimension. It is targeted at both newcomers and experienced organisations who wish to develop their understanding of strategic approach to inclusion and diversity, how to start to think inclusively and how to start the process of development of the inclusion and diversity strategy.
The participants will:
- Hear first-hand the opportunities under the ERASMUS+ programme
- Hear first-hand on how to work more inclusively
- Understand what makes a good inclusion and diversity strategy
- Have the opportunity to meet potential future partners
- Address inclusiveness in projects
Should you be interested in applying, you are kindly requested to fill in and send in the application form by no later than noon of 12th December 2019.