On the 26th February 2020 the corrigendum to the 2020 Erasmus+ Call and the 2020 Erasmus+ Programme Guide were published. The corrigenda introduce relevant changes related to :
- the status of the United Kingdom for the purpose of this Erasmus+ 2020 Call for Proposals, as a follow up of Brexit.
- the introduction of an additional priority for the field of adult education under KA2-Strategic Partnerships.
Instructions regarding the additional policy priority for adult education:
The revision of the 2020 Annual Work Programme for Erasmus+ has included a new priority in Strategic Partnerships in the field of education, training and youth in Adult Education sector:
“Promoting Erasmus+ among all citizens and generations by offering activities of education and exchanges of experiences to seniors with view to building and adding solidity to the European identity.”
This change has been reflected in the Corrigendum to the 2020 Erasmus+ Programme Guide and consequently integrated in the web application forms.
Taking into account a relatively short time left for the submission of applications, we kindly ask you to effectively promote this new priority in all available channels – website, social media, and direct contact with prospective applicants, to achieve as wide coverage as possible.
Examples of activities focusing on this priority may include:
- Exchanging of good practices and knowledge sharing that promote the European identity among local communities for seniors – workshops, idea laboratories, etc.
- Activities promoting active citizenship and social inclusion for seniors – networking and volunteering – social, intercultural, volunteering events and discussions about the inclusion and diversity issues.
- Activities supporting intergenerational exchange of knowledge and experience – carrying out jointly workshops, debates, role-plays, simulations, etc.
- Activities reinforcing development of key competences – peer learning, other methods of formal and non-formal education.
The Corrigendum to Call for proposals 2020 – EAC/A02/2019 – Erasmus+ Programme can be downloaded from here. (published 2/02/2020)