3-6 May 2020 | tbd, Finland
Application deadline 12 March 2020
The training is for organsations, institutions and social enterprises that
- hold a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and also coordinate other placements
- are in the process to receiving a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and coordinate placements (please consolidate with your National Agency)
- Enable organsiations to plan, coordinate and implement in high quality Jobs & Traineeship projects.
- Explore the benefits of the European Solidarity Corps Job & Traineeship Action.
- Get a deeper understanding of the core values of the Solidarity Corps: solidarity – learning – local impact – inclusion.
- Have a closer look into quality elements of a European Solidarity Corps project.
- Identify the potential of different roles Quality Label holder can have.
- Get support by the National Agencies and plan your future steps in the Jobs & Traineeship action.
- Exchange practise and get to know other actors in the field.
The selection of participants will be based on the quality of the application.
For further information and to apply kindly click HERE