Transnational Cooperation Activity entitled “From Virtual to Reality: Moving from eTwinning to Erasmus+ in Schools” which will be held in Dublin, Ireland, between 28-30 November 2019.
Themes and Goals
- To make eTwinning virtual exchange programmes real life exchanges for schools
- To provide newcomers with information on Erasmus+ programme
- Help support the development of new project ideas
- For participants to find new partners to develop potential projects with.
- Be provided with the necessary information and tools to develop KA1 or KA2 projects in the field of Schools
- Create the clear connection between virtual to reality exchanges
- Understand what makes a good quality project
- Have the opportunity to meet potential future partners
- Learn what steps are needed in applying