We have just been informed that the Commission has been experiencing severe performance issues with the Erasmus+ application forms since Tuesday.
Furthermore, kindly note that Applications form site will be unavailable from 12h-13h today (Brussels time).
In order to allow applicants sufficient time to complete their applications, the Commission extended deadline of the following actions by one week to 12 February 2019:
- School education staff mobility (KA101)
- VET learner and staff mobility (KA102)
- Higher education student and staff mobility within programme countries (KA103)
- Adult education staff mobility (KA104)
- Youth mobility (KA105)
- Higher education student and staff mobility between Programme and Partner Countries (KA107)
- Accreditation of Higher Education Mobility Consortia (KA108)
- VET learner and staff mobility with VET mobility charter (KA116)
- Strategic Partnerships for youth (KA205)
- Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347)
We will keep you informed of further developments.