The previous SALTO-YOUTH Participation RC has developed and coordinated, in cooperation with several Erasmus+ National Agencies an innovative and attractive online training programme called the “Massive Open Online Course on Erasmus+ Youth in Action- Funding Opportunities for Youth”. The Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) aims for unlimited participation and provides interactive course materials such as videos, online forums, quizzes, reading lists and publication references. In addition to this, MOOC provides an opportunity for users to create networks and build partnerships among participants.
The learning objectives of MOOC on Erasmus+ Funding Opportunities for Youth:
- Learn philosophy of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and the youth work sector: objectives, priorities, target groups
- Learn diverse opportunities for international mobility projects funded by Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme
- Understand how to set up a good quality mobility project for youth or youth workers
- Discover youth participation approaches and Structured dialogue
- Get ready for applying for the financial support of Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme.
- Create space for networking and building distributed knowledge about Erasmus+ Youth
For most participants, the MOOC helped them better understand why and how the programme has been developed and it gave them the ideas and motivation to go forwards and put their new knowledge into practice.
The target groups of the MOOC are project managers, youth workers, youth leaders, anybody interested in Erasmus+ opportunities for Youth field coming from Erasmus+ Programme and Partner countries.
Course videos and text transcripts of videos are available on the following websites:
- SALTO Participation and Information RC hosts videos and report from previous editions of this MOOC: https://www.salto-youth.net/rc/participation/mooc-erasmusplus/
- Youtube channel of the MOOC with the video playlists organised according the modules of the course: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBA7l7XjM4C6kWqxAg8Ml8w
- MOOCyouth Facebook page which hosts videos organised according the modules of the course: https://www.facebook.com/moocyouth